Argan Oil 100 ml
product unavailableadd to wish list
This rich oil consists of unsaturated fatty acids, mainly oleic and linoleic. It contains an unusually large number of natural antioxidants which protect the body against free radicals, as well as numerous compounds with antioxidant, regenerative and protective properties, including carotenoids, polyphenols, phytosterols, vitamin E. Unlike other argan oils available on the market, our 100% argan oil is a cosmetic product, dermatologically tested, certified organic. Our store offers argan oil in a bottle of dark pharmaceutical grade glass to protect our precious oil - so it retains its nourishing effects. Mokosh Argan Oil is the most precious, deodorized version of the oil, which means that it is devoid of unpleasant odor while maintaining all the nutrients in its composition.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and slows down skin aging.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Seals the lipid barrier of the skin.
- Helps protect against free radicals.
- Accelerates skin regeneration after sunbathing, burns, scars and stretch marks.
- Effectively cares for the skin in psoriasis, eczema and AD.
- Soothes irritations.
- Strengthens hair and nails.
Method of use:
- Face and body – massage the oil into the skin with circular movements.
- Hair – massage the oil into the hair ends and the sculp. Wrap with foil and a towel, leave for 10-20 minutes, shampoo thoroughly.
- Body peeling – mix argan oil with algae or iodine-bromide salt. You may add a few drops of some essential oil to enrich the mixture with fragrance as well as extra properties characteristic for the specific oil. Rub with circular movements.
- Rejuvenating bath – pour argan oil into warm water, add up to several drops of essential oil to get extra aroma-therapeutic effect.
Ingredients (INCI): Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil•
•Certified organic ingredient