Jojoba oil 100 ml
product unavailableadd to wish list
Unlike other jojoba oils on the market, our 100% jojoba oil is a cosmetic product and has been made from certified organic raw material. It has undergone microbiological and dermatological testing. It is packaged in dark pharmaceutical grade glass to protect our precious oil.
Jojoba oil belongs to the group of liquid waxes. It contains phytosterols, a lot of vitamin A (supports natural functioning of the skin), vitamin E (accelerates skin regeneration and slows down its aging), vitamin F. The liquid wax esters of jojoba are similar in structure to sebum secreted by the sebaceous glands. This oil is easily absorbed by the skin, strengthens the intercellular cement layer, which prevents the skin from drying out. It can be used for all skin types - even acne.
- Moisturizes, lubricates and softens dry skin.
- Firms the skin.
- Has an antioxidant effect.
- Nourishes and regenerates the skin.
- Soothes inflammation.
- Effectively cares for the skin in psoriasis, eczema, dandruff and AD.
- Makes hair ends shiny and regenerates them, nourishes nails.
- Gently cares for children's skin.
Method of use:
- Face and body – massage the oil into the skin with circular movements.
- Hair – massage the oil into the hair ends and the sculp. Wrap with foil and a towel, leave for 10-20 minutes, shampoo thoroughly.
- Body peeling – mix jojoba oil with algae or iodine-bromide salt. You may add a few drops of some essential oil to enrich the mixture with fragrance as well as extra properties characteristic for the specific oil. Rub with circular movements.
- Rejuvenating bath – pour jojoba oil into warm water, add up to several drops of essential oil to get extra aroma-therapeutic effect.
Remember: Due to its physic-chemical attributes, jojoba oil tends to crystallizes below 10°C. The process is natural and reversible.
Ingredients (INCI): Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil•
•Certified organic ingredient