Cold-pressed jojoba oil for babies and children is a hypoallergenic cosmetic. Our 100% jojoba oil has been dermatologically, microbiologically and hypoallergenically tested. It contains phytosterols, vitamins A and E, which nourish and accelerate skin regeneration, and squalene, which has anti-inflammatory and antiradical properties. Jojoba oil is irreplaceable in the prevention of stretch marks during pregnancy and in the care of delicate baby skin.
- Provides natural skin care from the first day of life.
- Moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates baby's skin.
- Protects against adverse weather conditions.
- Soothes irritations, sunburn and dryness of the skin.
- Cares for the skin in AD, eczema and psoriasis.
- Prevents stretch marks during pregnancy and intensive growth.
Application during pregnancy:
- Prevention for stretch marks: Massage jojoba oil 2-4 times a day with circular motions.
Method of use:
- Skin care for babies and infants: Massage the oil into the child's skin, especially in dry and irritated places or exposed to adverse external factors.
- Baby bath: Add 20-30 oil pumps to the tub filled with water at approximately 37 ̊C
Massage of children and babies: Apply any amount of oil to the child's skin and perform a massage.
Ingredients (INCI): Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil•
• Certified organic ingredient