The lavender scent helps to clear your mind, favors relaxation and evokes Provençal meadows engulfed in Sun rays. Lavender oil is used in the perfume industry. The intense lavender scent can serve as a supplement to a bath, laundry*, a diffuser*, a sauna* or even a vacuum cleaner*. Combined with the MOKOSH base oil, lavender oil makes a true beauty potion that you can use for a relaxing massage
How to use:
• Aromatic bath
• Aromatic massage
• Aromatic compress
• Air aromatisation
• Cosmetic supplement
Safety of use: For external use only. Do not apply directly to the skin undiluted use the oil after mixing with a cosmetic base oil. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use during pregnancy and for children under 3 years old. Do not apply directly to mucous membranes. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Ingredients (INCI): Lavendula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Linalool•, Limonene•, Eugenol•, Coumarin•, Gerniol•, Benzyl Benzoate•
• Essential oil component
*Only if the manufacturer of the device indicates the use of essential oils in the instructions.
Natural essential oils are products that are concentrated, volatile and insoluble in water, which is why we gathered a few tips for you on how to use them in the dry sauna to avoid spontaneous combustion of oils:
- Use essential oils with the belief of their aromatherapeutic properties and enjoy their beautiful fragrances.
- Do not apply oils directly to the heated stones in the sauna.
- Carefully dose fragrance oils. Less drops are better than too much. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
- Preferably, use a ball of crushed ice with the pre-prepared oil on top of it. The ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from the hot stones.
- If you don't have crushed ice, very carefully blend the oil in hot water and pour it over the cooled stones. Caution: to prevent spontaneous combustion of the oil, the stones must be cooled down to below 200⁰C!