1. The Shop does not automatically collect any information apart from the data contained in the cookie files.
2.The cookie files are small snippets of information, mostly in the form of text files, which are stored in the final facility of the Shop User and are used to access the Shop websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their final facility storage life and their unique code number.
3.The party responsible for setting the cookie files into the final facility of the Shop User and for accessing them is the Shop operator.
4. The cookie files are used to:
- customise the content of the Shop websites to the User’s preferences and optimise browsing of the websites; most of all, these files help to recognise the Shop User’s facility and display the website in the way best suited to the User’s individual needs;
- prepare statistics which help to understand in what way the Shop Users navigate our websites and in effect to improve their structure and content.
5. There are two main types of cookie files used within the Shop websites: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s final facility as long as they visit the website, or use the software (the internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s final facility according to the storage life specified in the cookie parameters, or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookie files are used within the Shop websites:
- necessary cookie files which facilitate access to the Shop services; for example, certifying cookie files which are used for Shop services that require certification;
- safety cookie files which are used, for example, to detect the abuse of certification of the Shop services;
- performance cookie files which allow data collection as regards the way the Shop websites are navigated;
- functional cookie files which allow memorising the settings the User has chosen and the User’s interface personalisation such as: the preferred language, the User’s region of origin, font size, website display type, and the like;
- targeting cookie files which help to provide the User with the advertising content best suited for their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to navigate the websites (the internet browser) allows the storage of the cookie files in the User’s final facility by default. The Shop Users can change the settings of the cookie files at any given time. Most of all, the settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of the cookie files in the internet browser settings, or to always inform about any case of setting the cookie files in the Shop User’s facility. Detailed information concerning the handling of the cookie files is available in the settings of the software (internet browser).
8. The Shop operator informs that some restrictions imposed upon using the cookie files may inhibit navigating the Shop websites.
9. The cookie files set in the Shop User’s final facility may also be accessed by the advertisers and partners collaborating with the Shop operator.
10. There is more information concerning the cookie files available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, or in the HELP section of the internet browser menu.