1. Movie Contest ("Contest") is organized by MOKOSH Ltd. based in Kazun Nowy, website: www.mokosh.pl ("Organizer").
2. The Contest is being held from May 27, 2020 to May 27, 2021, and may be extended by the Organizer for a further specified period.
3. The Contest is addressed to natural persons with full legal capacity, who meet the conditions of these terms and conditions ("Contestant").
4. In order to participate in the Contest, the Contestant should send an e-mail to the Organizer at email@example.com with a note "Movie Contest" containing:
a) a video recorded by a Contestant meeting the following criteria:
- the video should present the image of the Contestant and the selected Mokosh cosmetic;
- the speech should be concise and explain why the Contestant uses this cosmetic, describe the skin type, the frequency of use of the specific product, whether it is used day/night, what he thinks of the consistency and the scent;
- minimum quality of 480 px, proper light and sound quality;
- video recorded in horizontal orientation;
- fixation using all known techniques on all known media, which includes, in particular, fixation using analogue, digital and optical techniques,
- multiplication by all known techniques, which includes, in particular, multiplication by digital, analogue and optical techniques,
- multiple uploads to the memory of a computer, a computer network, including in particular the Internet, to databases, as well as to the memory of any other type of electronic device,
- multiple uploads to multimedia networks,
- multiple public performance or public display, rights to multiple combinations with other works, for commercial and non-commercial use, on any kind of media,
- repeated displaying, renting, tenancy, other forms of authorization,
- use on the Internet, on websites,
- use in all kinds of advertising, promotion, marketing activities, including posting on Facebook and Instagram separately or in combination with other works.
b) imię i nazwisko oraz adres Uczestnika.
5. Once per calendar month throughout the duration of the Contest, the Organizer shall select from among the submitted applications at least one awarded Contestant ("Awarded Contestants"), whose video and speech shall be considered interesting and shall meet the criteria described in paragraph 4 above. The selection of the Awarded Contestants shall be made every time by a contest jury ("Jury") designated by the Organizer, consisting of three persons. Within 2 days from the date of the results, the Awarded Contestants will be informed about the results by e-mail sent to the address given in the Contest application.
6. The award in the Contest for the Awarded Contestants is a 100 PLN code for one-time shopping in the Organizer's online shop www.mokosh.pl. Contestants are not entitled to receive a cash equivalent for the shopping code received. The details related to code usage will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Awarded Contestants.
7. During the period of the Contest, the Organizer will decide to use the most interesting videos in the Mokosh brand advertising campaign. The selection of the most outstanding videos of the Awarded Contestants will be made by the Jury, selecting a minimum of 3 winners ("Winners"). Within 2 days from the date of the results, the Winners will be informed about the results by e-mail to the address provided in the Contest application. During the period of the Competition, the Jury may repeatedly select the Winners of the Contest.
8. The prize in the Contest for Winners ("Prize") is:
a) publication of the Winner's film in the Mokosh brand advertising campaign; and
b) a 300 PLN code for one-time purchases in the Organizer's online shop www.mokosh.pl. The Winners are not entitled to receive a cash equivalent for the Prize. The Winners will be provided with details of the Prize's execution at the given e-mail address.
10. By entering the Contest, the Contestant declares that he or she holds the copyright (personal and property rights) to the video sent to the Organizer. If the Contestant's image is captured on the video, he/she agrees to distribute his/her image captured on the video free of charge according to the terms specified below. If the image of other people is captured on the video, the Contestant declares that he or she has the consent from these people to distribute their image captured on the video together with the right to grant the Organizer's consent and agrees to distribute the image of these people.
11. The Contestant consents to the repeated use of the video by the Organizer in all kinds of advertising, promotional and marketing activities of the Organizer, both in whole and in part, as well as in publications, also after combining with other works, without the need to provide the name of the Contestant. As part of the Prize, the Organizer acquires the copyright to the Winners' videos, which includes the right to use and distribute the videos without time or territorial limitations. The acquisition of economic copyrights to the works takes place in the fields of exploitation listed below:
12. Any complaints concerning the Contest may be submitted, among others, by e-mail or in writing to the address of the Organizer's office. The complaint procedure takes 14 days. The Organizer shall inform the Contestant about the outcome of the complaint procedure in writing or to the e-mail address provided in the complaint - as chosen by the Contestant.
13. The content of these terms and conditions is available during the Contest in the Organizer's headquarters and on the Organizer's website.