Purify your skin during a steam bath with an additive of rosemary oil, thus enhancing the acne skin care. Take a bath with an additive of rosemary oil to energize your body. The herbal aroma of rosemary oil can serve as a supplement to laundry*, a diffuser*, a sauna* or even a vacuum cleaner*. You can also use rosemary oil in combination with the MOKOSH base oil for a relaxing massage.
How to use:
• Aromatic bath
• Aromatic massage
• Aromatic compress
• Air aromatisation
• Cosmetic supplement
Safety of use: For external use only. Do not apply directly to the skin undiluted use the oil after mixing with a cosmetic base oil. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Do not use during pregnancy and for children under 3 years old. Do not apply directly to mucous membranes. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Ingredients (INCI): Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Limonene•, Linalool•
• Essential oil component
Natural essential oils are products that are concentrated, volatile and insoluble in water, which is why we gathered a few tips for you on how to use them in the dry sauna to avoid spontaneous combustion of oils:
- Use essential oils with the belief of their aromatherapeutic properties and enjoy their beautiful fragrances.
- Do not apply oils directly to the heated stones in the sauna.
- Carefully dose fragrance oils. Less drops are better than too much. Always adjust the number of drops to the size of the sauna.
- Preferably, use a ball of crushed ice with the pre-prepared oil on top of it. The ice will cool the stones and protect the oil from the hot stones.
- If you don't have crushed ice, very carefully blend the oil in hot water and pour it over the cooled stones. Caution: to prevent spontaneous combustion of the oil, the stones must be cooled down to below 200⁰C!